One of the absolute best ways to get booked solid is to use public speaking for marketing and selling your services. However, public speaking is not easy. You’ve got to be a great speaker to get clients from public speaking.
Public Speaking Resources
Whether you’re just getting started or are an experienced public speaker, this list of public speaking resources and tips will help you give great presentations while creating excitement for your products and services.
- Public Speaking 101-103
- 12 Ways to Use Public Speaking to Get Booked Solid
- 6 Secrets to Conducting Successful Interviews
- Peter Guber’s Storytelling Secrets for Winning
- Keynote Clips of Michael Port
- Michael Port PBS Interview for One-On-One with Steve Adubato
- Don’t be a “Speaker” be an “Experience Maker”
Improve Your Public Speaking
Not only will this list of public speaking resources help you improve your presentations and public speaking, you’ll also learn about the most important success factor when speaking in front of an audience, Peter Guber’s storytelling secrets for winning, 12 ways to use public speaking to get booked solid, how to be an “experience maker” rather than just a speaker, and more.