In order to get booked solid, you need to develop strong, confident leadership skills. You probably also want leadership strategies and tactics that are easy to implement. Confident leadership will definitely help you sell more sessions so thinking like a leader and being a leader is the key to your success.
Confident Leadership Skills Resources
Thinking big about who you are and what you offer the world, while running a small business, demands that you can handle a lot of responsibility. Only confident leadership skills give you the tools. I’ve written these posts to help you in your quest to be a servant leader.
- What’s Your Job?
- What Else Does It Take To Be A Great Leader?
- Michael Port’s Book Yourself Solid Wisdom
- Confident Leadership: How to Hire to Produce Results
- Making History: The American Dream
- Shared Ambition (Do You Have It?)
- The Future Belongs to the Leaders
- Readers are Leaders
- Power of the Word
- Banking Institutions More Dangerous Than Armies
- How to be a Superhero
- The Best In The World, But Do You Believe It?
- Learning Small Business Success from People You Don’t Like
- There are 3 types of business owners. Which type are you?
- Michael Port speaks out about James Arthur Ray and the tragedy in Sedona
- Right, Left or Center? (No, this is not a political post)
- Entrepreneurship: Dyslexics Do it Better
- Business Partnerships: When 1+1=0
This list of leadership skills resources will help you improve your leadership language, use books to lead with knowledge, be the best in the world, discover what type of business owner you are, how to form and maintain great business relationships and how to be a great entrepreneur.