A friend of mine is the co-founder of Nurse Next Door. He’s looking to hire a Director of Franchise Sales (as long as you live in North America, you’re good to go).
Vancouver-based Nurse Next Door, in the business of caring, is dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable in-home care options to seniors. Founded in 2001 and having grown to nearly 50 franchise locations (and voted the #1 Company to Work for in BC in 2009), Nurse Next Door is continuing to take its thought leadership and innovative ways across Canada and the United States.
The Job (as written by the company)
Purpose. Core Values. Culture. These are the foundational pieces of a world-class organization. Is there purpose behind what your company does? Do you jump out of bed each morning full of excitement and ready to take on any challenge that comes your way? Imagine if you could answer “YES!” to these questions.
Nurse Next Door is expanding into the USA and looking for the A-player who can serve as our Director of Franchise Sales and answer “YES!” to the following questions:
- Do you have enough energy to drive our growth at an ultra fast pace across North America?
- Do you have a heart as BIG as the Mississippi, yet a spirit that is as competitive as a professional athlete?
- Do you live to talk to people?
- Are you seeking purpose and meaning in what you do – do you really want to make a difference in the world?
- Do you exceed people’s expectations on a regular basis?
- Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Do you play to win?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
As Director of Franchise Sales you will be responsible for spreading our caring talent by driving and awarding new franchise locations across North America.
Do we have your attention? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, please do not send resumes to me or my office. I am not involved in the hiring process in any way. Please only send your resume to email@example.com.